Braces are an important investment and we want to make your decision to receive orthodontic care affordable. Our office offers complimentary consultations that include an examination and a discussion of recommended treatment.
For your convenience, we offer flexible payment plans with no interest or finance charges. Payments are due each month, regardless of when appointments are scheduled. Check with our office staff if you have any questions or would like to obtain more specific information.
Payment Due Dates
All monthly payments are due on the first of every month. All late fees will be processed and posted on the 10th of each month after 5pm.
1. Automatic Bank Draft – Set up your monthly payment to be automatically drawn on a specified date each month from your checking or savings account. This must be done through the office where you are receiving treatment.
2. Automatic Credit Card Debit – Monthly payments will automatically be charged to your credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. This must be done through the office where you are receiving treatment.
3. Cash Discount Option – A full payment within 30 days of the initial banding appointment will result in a 5% discount. This does not apply with some insurance plans.
4. Insurance – Most major insurances accepted.
5. Flexible Spending Accounts – Orthodontic treatment is typically rendered over an extended period of time. Often, there is no direct relationship between payment and treatment. Some individuals pay for the entire treatment in full, while others make a monthly payment toward the total cost. In both cases, visits to the orthodontist may occur several times a month or once every few months for adjustments.
Welcome to Michigan Orthodontic Specialists!
CLICK HERE to see everything we have to offer.